10 Things you should try living by.
I recently saw this on some other guys blog and i decided to do it myself, you should check him out though, he has some pretty good stuff on his blog.
So, here are 10 things that i try to live by.
1. Treat everyone you meet with respect, no matter how different they are to you, they might have something interesting things to tell. And you lose nothing by trying.
2. Only do to people what you would have them do to you. If you treat someone like shit, chances are that they will treat you like shit aswell, however, if you are nice to them, so will they be.
3. Always try to be happy. As eveyone has probably heard before, smile to the world, and it smiles back. Again, you have nothing to lose, and you might actually gain som new friends.
4. If someone pisses you off, simply walk away, staying there is either going to make you mad and make you do stuff that you will regret later.
5. ALWAYS do your best, if you always give it your best shot, you will get results, and results are cool!
6. Treat your family well, no matter how ridiculous you think they are, they are your family and they will always love you.
7. Think before acting. If you always think before doing, chances are that you wont get into as much trouble as if you didnt.
8. Dont profile people. No, asains are not always smart. No, black people are NOT always criminals and no, clothes does not determine what kind of person you are.
I actually have som more to add here. Once i was driving downtown, and i bump into a car in front of me, with my nerves on my skin i walk up to the window, and what meets my eye gets me terrified. I see one of the members of the biggest gang in Denmark, I studder "it seems i hit your car, it was an accident I promise!" He calmy looks back at me and says " its okay dude, it didnt sound like a very big bump"
and then he drives off, and by then i realised that you cant profile people :)
9. Take responsibilty for your actions. Nothing makes you appear more mature than taking the shit for what you have done, chances is that you will get telled off anyway, so why not take it like a man?
10. And lastly but most importantly. Believe in yourself. No one can make you do something that you dont want to. If you are displeased with a situation either try to solve it, or simply walk away.
YOU are awesome
YOU are unique
and YOU RULE
That was what i got for today, im sorry if i made any obvious mistakes i am but a boy in his eighteens, and from a foreign country. Thanks for reading ! :)